birddi: """" (Default)
[personal profile] birddi

All We Have Left is Our Memories

So this is my [info]harlequinkradam post, based off the prompt:

Kris Allen wakes up in the hospital having lost his memories of the last six months of his life. The one thing he remembers is Adam Lambert, and the love they share. Adam takes Kris home from the hospital to the home they share, but things feel strange to Kris. What happens when he remembers the truth, that Adam left him for another man and has just been playing a role to help Kris get his memory back? Can Adam convince Kris that he truly loves him? Can Kris trust him?





A/N: First fanvid, ever. Woot. I recommend listening to either Kwan's Unconditional Love, Sivan Shavit's Kiss Me, or some equally angsty songs of your choice. Nothing is owned by me. Various clips and photos were found around the internet to make a fanwork which claims NO copyright and was only meant to explore the capabilities of movie making on my computer.

Date: 2012-01-21 11:13 pm (UTC)
revontulet: (Default)
From: [personal profile] revontulet
This was so amazing. I love the idea of the video and how you edited it. Well done. And Kwan's song was so well chosen *claps*

Date: 2012-01-22 07:22 am (UTC)
echelonlove: (Default)
From: [personal profile] echelonlove
This was really good :) Interesting concept to do a movie type thing like that :D

If you're interested, I listened to two Doctor Who songs when watching this :P "Vincent" works really well with the happy beginning and I switched to "The Sad Man With a Box" during the sad part. It's funny how the second song climaxed/got happier with the video :D

Date: 2012-01-22 08:04 am (UTC)
katekat: (AI_adam_shy)
From: [personal profile] katekat
this is really beautiful lady!! breaks my heart, but lovely!!

Date: 2012-01-22 01:20 pm (UTC)
spikedluv: (ai: kris&adam - shared looks by keitmi)
From: [personal profile] spikedluv
Gorgeous!

Date: 2012-01-22 01:44 pm (UTC)
From: [personal profile] ally4
Big undertaking, but very worth it! This video was gorgeous!! *this was my favorite prompt on the list* btw

Date: 2012-02-12 08:38 pm (UTC)
blue_icy_rose: (Kris - profile)
From: [personal profile] blue_icy_rose
That was gorgeous! I have a serious urge to write Kradam fic right now. I loved this prompt and I'm so glad that you decided to take it on. :D

Date: 2012-06-20 11:03 am (UTC)
rosiewinter: Adam and Kris grinning (Default)
From: [personal profile] rosiewinter
Absolutely gorgeous and heartbreaking. ♥

Profile

birddi: """" (Default)
birddi

June 2012

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
171819202122 23
24252627282930

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 1st, 2026 11:06 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios